Woven fabrics are manufactured to provide dimensional stability and deliver superior load distribution, which helps in reducing issues and prolonging the life of roadways, both paved and unpaved.
- High tensile strength and low elongation offers dimensional stability
- Requires less aggregate, which reduces the overall thickness of the road
- Increases road’s performance life
- Able to withstand tough construction loading
- Resistant to UV degradation
- Unique twill pattern creates a superior hydraulic components
- Available in a variety of styles and sizes to custom fit specific project needs
- Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
Associated Files: Woven Fabrics
At WH Shurtleff, we are proud to offer a wide array of stormwater solutions and strive to provide our customers with any resources you may need. For more information about our products, please contact us today.