Single net straw blankets are photodegradable nets on the top side of an erosion blanket, usually made of straw. The single net reduces cost but the handling of the blanket may be slightly more difficult in installation than a double net.
- Can be accelerated, short-term, extended term, or permanent
- High-quality raw materials
- Custom lengths are available to meet project demands
- Available in a variety of widths
- Outstanding QC/QA every time
- Designed for rapid degrading
Associated Files: East Coast Erosion Control
For more information about our products, please contact us at WH Shurtleff today.