A silt fence, also known as a sediment fence, is a woven geotextile fence on posts used to stop waterflow and cause sediments to settle out.
- Light to medium strength woven fabrics, typically made of polypropylene material
- Available with or without stakes, with custom stake spacing
- Approved for DOT use in a variety of states
- Available in several heights
- For improved performance, silt fences with wire backing are also available
Associated Files: Silt Fence
At WH Shurtleff, we strive to provide our customers with any resources you may need. For more information about our products, please contact us today.