A sediment fence is also known as a silt fence. The fence consists of woven geotextile on posts and is used to control sediment runoff, temporarily stopping water flow and causing sediments to settle out.
- Light to medium strength woven fabrics, typically made of polypropylene material
- Available with or without stakes, with custom stake spacing
- Approved for DOT use in a variety of states
- Available in several heights
- For improved performance, fences with wire backing are also available
Associated Files: Sediment Fence
For more information about our products and equipment, please contact us today.