The Round Top Erosion Control Staple Driver is a fast and efficient means of securing erosion control matting, geotextile fabric, mulch netting, and sod. This easy-to-use labor-saving device is designed for the Round Top Pin, but can also be used with geotextile pins and center-driven biodegradable pins.
- Can be installed in a standing position when using with the JMD Round Top Driver
- Simple and fast installation
- Easy visual inspection
- Safe for environmentally sensitive areas
- Pull out strength equal to that of an 8″ x 8 gauge staple
- Able to drive through hard soils and clay
- Prevents mower damage
- Up to 5 times greater surface holding area than a traditional gauge staple
- Will last up to one year
Associated Files: Round Top Erosion Control Staple Driver
For more information about our products, please contact us at WH Shurtleff today.