SmoothCor is a steel liner inside a corrugated metal culvert. It can be coated with Dow Trenchcoat polymer coating for extended life under adverse soil conditions.
Features & Benefits:
- Smooth steel liner: Manning’s “n” of 0.012, outperforms reinforced concrete pipe
- Corrugated steel shell: Provides structural strength to outperform rigid pipe
- Polymer coating: Protects against abrasion and corrosion to provide a service life of 100 + years
- High beam strength: Superior to concrete pipe in many difficult situations such as weak soils, poor subsurface drainage conditions, steep slopes and high fills
- Lightweight: Easier and less expensive to install than concrete pipe
Associated Files: SmoothCor Steel Lined Corrugated Metal Culvert