All culverts may be perforated to allow stormwater or groundwater to enter from the exterior, with a selection of patterns to provide needed inflow. Wrap with geotextile to prevent blockages.
There is a wide choice of coatings offered to meet a variety of durability requirements, including galvanized steel, aluminized steel type 2 (ALT2), and polymer-coated steel. Due to specific job site requirements, we also offer a variety of wall thicknesses (gages), corrugations, diameters, and pipe section lengths to support your choice of materials.
Features & Benefits:
- Long service life: Exceeds 100-years with the proper specification that meets all AASHTO and ASTM pipe specifications
- Strength: Can handle fill heights in excess of 100 feet
- Versatile: Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes; diameters from 6 inches to 15 feet
- Flexible: Forgiving during the rigors of installation and allows for steep slope applications
- Lightweight: Easier and less expensive to install than concrete pipe
Associated Files: Metal Perforated Pipe