Duromaxx is a lightweight steel reinforced HDPE structural storm drain pipe that maintains long-term stiffness and exceptional dimensional control to address “creep” and other deflection. Duromaxx has watertight 15 psi joints and is designed with bell and spigot joints. Duromaxx is designed for long-term service in demanding environments. Duromaxx delivers the strength of steel, the performance of HDPE and is much easier to handle than concrete pipe.
Features & Benefits:
- Twice as stiff as traditional HDPE pipe, requiring less structural backfill.
- Corrosion-resistant HDPE can be used in applications with corrosive soils.
- Several joint configurations available, including:
- 30 psi welded coupler (WC)
- 15 psi high performance (HP)
- 3 psi low head (LH)
- Soil tight (ST) joints
- 48 foot pipe lengths, meaning fewer joints to assemble on site and thus resulting in quicker installation rates.
- Super lightweight makes for easy handling and installation.