Aluminum Structural Plate is a high-strength, lightweight and economical bridge replacement option. Weighing 1/50 as much as reinforced concrete pipe, it reduces assembly and equipment costs and allows for easy handling of long preassembled structures. Shapes include pipe, pipe arch, horizontal and vertical ellipses, arches and underpass.
Aluminum Structural Plates provide all the advantages of steel MULTI-PLATE but it’s being lightweight adds to the ease of installation compared to other structures.
Aluminum Structural Plate applications:
- Small bridges
- Grade separation
- Stream enclosures
- Rehabilitating structures through relining
- Railroad overpasses
- Over 35,000 installations since 1931
- Spans to 26 feet
- National specifications and proven durability
- Variety of shapes, sizes and end treatments for any given application
- Fast, easy, low-cost installation
- Significant load-carrying capacity
- Extensive technical support
- Economical solutions
On-site assembly service is available.