An aluminum box culvert is a practical and cost-efficient solution for small bridge replacement. They have a lower installed cost because they are faster and easier to install than cast-in-place concrete structures. Unlike the precast concrete structures, aluminum box culverts don’t require heavy cranes making bridge repair and installation a breeze.
Our aluminum box culverts are available in a large range of standard sizes that permit a minimum cover of only 17 inches for all spans, and handle HS-20 or HS-25 live loads.
Typical Aluminum Box Culvert applications:
- Small bridge replacement
- Skewed bridge alignment
- Stream crossings
- More than 7,000 installations since 1976
- Spans to 35 feet
- Wide-span, low rise structures
- Ideal for small bridge replacements
- Variety of shapes and sizes
- Fast, easy, low-cost installation
- Suitable for rehabilitation applications
- Extensive technical support
On-site assembly service is available.