With a predicted service life of 75+ years, the aluminum alloy culvert is highly economical. A corrugated corrosion resistant culvert, lightweight and often spec’d for salt water applications. These culverts are ideal for municipal storm sewers, underground stormwater detention systems, or any drainage project that involves corrosive environments.
CORLIX Aluminum Pipe
CORLIX aluminum culvert pipes are 1/35 the weight of reinforced concrete, saving time and money on installation. A smaller outside diameter means reduced trench width/depth, making excavation and backfill easier. Single lengths of up to 40 feet ensure more accurate pipe alignment at time of placement and through the life of the system. Longer lengths save installation time with fewer joints.
- Fabricated from special aluminum clad culvert material
- Corrosion resistant
- Can be used in alkali soils, salt water, and erosive environments
- Weighs 1/35 as much as reinforced concrete
- Easier, faster installation
- Longer lengths than reinforced concrete pipe
- Fewer joints, faster installation, and more accurate pipe alignment
- Smaller outside diameter than reinforced concrete pipe
- Less excavation, faster installation, reduced cost